Instagram

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

DIC Convocation - Class of 2012

Officially a diploma graduate. :D Congratulations to all my fellow friends!

From the title, I bet you guys would know what is this post all about. And if you do follow me on my twitter and instagram , I also bet that you guys already seen those pictures which I'm gonna post for this blogpost.

Anyway, 3rd of November was a memorable day as myself and my fellow classmates are graduating. Well, Diploma in Communication was tough as hell, but then I am glad that I managed to pass. Thank you, Lord.

Hmm... Woke up quite early on that day itself, prepared for convocation and then off to uni. :D



Before leaving the house. 
Must pose abit first. 

Collected my graduand ticket and graduation robe. :D 

Le bff. Peter & Tricia

Went in to the hall before the convo starts, and then more photo session..READY?

From left to right : Michelle, Amirul, JS

Harvind, Mei and Jesseca.

Michele :) 


Lé Hengdai, Peter Chu.

Deanna and Tricia

Last but not least..

WE FINALLY GRADUATED! 

Once again, congratulations to all graduants of class 2012! :D May you guys have a successful career for those whom are working right now, and those whom are furthering their studies, I wish you all the best. :) 

Ending this post with a photo of myself! :D *as usual*







No comments:

Post a Comment