Instagram

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bonjour!

Hello readers. I'm back here again to revive my stupid lame blog. :D Anyway, this post will be a super short post, so spare me! :D

Well well well..

For those who followed me on my instagram will definitely know that recently I decided to chop my long hair off. Oh well, new year 's coming so yeah, new hairstyle it is. :D Ok, I know its a little lame. But then cutting off my hair which I kept since I was 13, definitely took me lots of courage. D: I used to  tell my mother that I wanna cut my hair short, but I always hold back because I'm afraid that it will not suit me. T___________T *kiasu*

So here's a picture of me, before chopping off my hair. :3


AND

a picture of myself with my new hair cut. :D


So, what do you guys think about it? Long or short? :3 



No comments:

Post a Comment