Instagram

Saturday, December 29, 2012

20th Birthday @ The Hungry Hog

Celebrated my 20th birthday with the homemies at The Hungry Hog.
Sigh. Time flies. My age starts with a figure two, instead of one. T___T
Anyway, thanks Karyanc for organizing the dinner. 
And thanks Yao Bang, Peter, Emily, Chan Hong and Yap Hoe for coming. :) 

#1 HUNGRAY HOG

#2 Honey Lemon 

#3 I-cant-remember-the-name-for-this.
Only few pictures of what we ordered, because most of us ordered the same. :/

#4 Three Little Pigs

#5 Cant-remember-the-name-of-this-too

#6 Emily, Yap Hoe aka Chipmunk, Peter Chew

#7 Birthday cake from the peeps!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3 p="p">

#8 Girlfriend, Karyanc.

#9 

#10 Yap Hoe, Yours truly, Karyanc
Chan Hong and PeterChew

Ending this post with a group photo with my hommies. <3 p="p">


Once again, thanks for coming guys! xx
So grateful to have them. :)

But still..
cant believe I'm already 20! D: 



No comments:

Post a Comment