Instagram

Friday, January 18, 2013

R.E.S.P.E.C.T for Women

Was actually hesitating whether to touch on this issue or not, but then again the more I think about it, the more I beh song.

I was having lunch this afternoon with my mother at a restaurant. Suddenly, this couple sat at our table because the restaurant was packed, so we offered them to take the other half of the table. Was eating half way, and this woman stood up and told her husband that she wants to go to the bread stall to grab some bread. Guess what this man said? He raised his voice, and he told the wife:

" You cannot eat first one is it? The bread stall won't run away! Sit down and eat."
" No no. I want to go now, in case the bread I wanted sold out."
* Man showed grumpy face
"Eh. I bought my bread already."
* Wah! So little ah? Buy the whole stall la. Not enough you know" (in a very sarcastic tone)
* Woman kept quiet. 

I don't get it. You have to yell at your wife in public? Seriously? In front of strangers? First of all, as a husband ain't you suppose to respect your wife and not yell at her? Not to say, as a wife you don't have to respect your husband, BUT STILL. I might be a little bossy about this issue, but then I seriously think that guys nowadays should learn how to respect females no matter what.

Geez.

As a guy, ain't you supposed to be a little more considerate? No?

Whatever it is. Really lost faith in humanity now. pfft

No comments:

Post a Comment