Instagram

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thai Street Food @ Jalan Klang Lama

Are you a Thai food lover? Yes? Or no? :)

Heard of this place called 'Thai Street Food' which located at Old Klang Road? Well, its basically a small little restaurant which serves all sort of Thai food such as seafood, greens, tomyam, desserts and more Thai food. :P

Anyway, dropped by this restaurant for dinner with le parents. I thought this Thai Street Food thingy is something like 'pasar malam' ini Thailand where you can see stalls along the walkway selling all kind of titbits and snacks, but no. Its actually a family restaurant. -______- I find their restaurant name very misleading, I don't know why.

In case you don't know where Thai Street Food is. Just drive along OKR, and look for this
pink cube thingy. LOL. 

Ordered few dishes since its the first time for us to dine there. Well, I shall just let the pictures do the talking. :) 

Thai Style Paku-Pakis

BBQ Kerang.

Seafood Tomyam

BBQ Pork

In case you wonder why the quality of these photos are so shitteh, its because I took'em using my iphone instead of my camera. So, spare me! Anyway, overall the food there wasn't that bad, nor extremely nice but yknow, boleh tahan la. Pretty pricy too. T____T 

OVERALL : 6/10 

Maybe you guys should give it a try! :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment