Instagram

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Penang 3 Days 2 Nights - Day Two

I better continue my Penang getaway post before my laziness kicks in anytime. T_____T

Got up pretty early on the second day, which was as early as 7.00AM. Most of us looked like zombies due to lack of sleep, and like I said the night before we're all busy gambling, so yeah. Memang sendiri cari pasal. Anyway, got ourselves prepared and off we go for breakfast. Wasn't really in a mood for breakfast because I was damn worried about my camera. Shit happened. Dropped my camera and the lens filter broke. Sigh!

Fried Carrot Cake

Chee Cheong Fun with Prawn Sauce
YUMS!!! 

AND MORE FOOD!!!

CENDOL

Chilled at the cendol stall while some of us went to get our beach pants/shorts and also shades. LOL! And then off we go for some shopping. While the others shop, Kevin and myself were walking like mad cows looking for a camera shop. T____T GIK SEI NGOR! Anyway, thank God we managed to find this camera shop and I got my lens filter fixed for 100 bucks. Lagi sakit hati.

My girls! 
First photo after I fixed my camera. FML

By the time we're done with our shopping, it was already lunch time. Therefore, we went to this famous asam laksa stall near Keloksi. Some of us even asked if we're walking up, but then for a lazy bump like me, of course I'll say NO! 

ASSAM LAKSA

MOCHISSSSS
I really love this mochi man! IT MELTS IN THE MOUTH.

To be frank, I'm now hungry looking at these scrumptious food photos. How I wish I'm in Penang right now. OK, I SHALL CONTINUE MY DREAM! T_______T

Went back to the apartment to get some rest before heading down to the beach. 

Ryan and Myself


SORRY I KNOW I BERRY THE VAIN.

Selca as usual while the others were resting/ changing. :D And then off we go to the beach! 

Me in my blue outfit for beach. :D 



Now, ready for more photos? 
Nah, don't say I never warn you ah! :D


Jeremy, KaryanC, myself and Ryan

And look at this Ryan, such a poser. :P 





Went for some water sports such as jet-ski and some bumper thingy with Chan Hong and Peter. Because of these sports, I ended up having bruises on my back and my muscles ached like mad. Maybe because I hardly exercise. 

with Peter and Chan Hong. 


Was so exhausted after playing these water sports. I literally felt like sleeping. No stamina. pfft. 


I think I looked a little tanned than before after spending the evening at the beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment