Instagram

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Malacca Trip' 2013 - DAY ONE

Bonjour readers! Went MIA for almost a month, and now I'm back to revive my super dead blog. Was so busy with my studies and exams, and now I'm finally on holiday. Actually, I started my semester break on the 9th. -_______-

It was a coincident that my friends and myself are on our semester break, we thought that maybe we should go for a getaway. Wanted to go to the beach, but they prefer a food trip. So, ok food trip it is then. Still wish to drop by the beach before I go back for class! :/ Went to Malacca this time, initially we wanted to go all the way up to Penang, but shit happens. Sigh. Despite that, it was still a fun trip.

Yours truly in the car.

Dropped by Seremban when we're on our way to Malacca for breakfast, and I suggested to drop by the famous beef noodle stall located in the wet market. Emm..can never resist beef noodles. FOOD FROM THE GOD. wtf 


Jean and yours truly

The sleeping beauty of the trip, Kmeng.

Dropped by Jongker street the first thing once we reached Malacca. It was lunch time, and obviously the guys were hungry so Jongker 88 here we come! We girls had only desserts, meanwhile the two gemuks had noodles. 

Nyonya Laksa

Nyonya Assam Laksa

Durian Cendol

Baba Cendol

Durian Ice Kacang. THIS IS SEX! 


Dropped by Casa Del Rio, to use their toilets because that's the only toilet which I find them clean. LOL. I admit I may be fussy, but hey, who doesn't want to use a clean toilet? Chilled awhile, and then off we go to Klebang for the famous coconut milk shake.

Freshly make Onde-onde

Us at Casa Del Rio



The famous Klebang Coconut Milk shake for only MYR2.20! 

Kmeng & Jean

Dropped by the mall after that, because we wanted to watch Wolverine during the night (as if KL got no cinemas). :P Shopped for some stuffs too, bought almost 5 items, but only 1 is mine. LOL. 

Got this BOY top for only RM10. Such a steal. ;)

Took a short nap and then off we go for the famous Satay Celup in Malacca. Tired Capitol's satay celup the previous trip, nothing special. This time I gave Ban Lee Siang (however you spell it) a try, since a friend of mine told me that this is much better than Capitol. And yes! It taste better than Capitol. :D 




Took too much from the fridge and the two guys were forced to finish the remaining food because both of us were way too full plus I was suffering from tummy ache. FML. But overall, I still think Ban Lee Siang tastes better compare to Capitol, I rate it 7/10. :D 

Headed back to the hotel and get ourselves clean, and then off we go to Dataran Pahlawan for late night movie, Wolverine. We got nothing else to do in Malacca during night time, so yeah movie it is! :) Ended my first day in Malacca in the theater. LOL. 

STAY TUNE FOR DAY TWO YO! ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment