Instagram

Friday, August 23, 2013

Penang 3 Days 2 Nights - Day 2's Dinner

I'm back again to continue my Penang getaway post after months!

In case you can't remember what I did before dinner, let me refresh your memory a little. I went to the beach with the bunch. LOL Headed back to the apartment and clean ourselves up, and then off we go for dinner!

We actually drove back to the mainland from the island for dinner, which I think it was a pretty waste of time. >.< Why can't we just head to Gurney Drive for their local food instead? T____T Oh well, since majority agreed to the plan so alright. The winner says it all. :D

This is where we had our dinner.

Heard that they are famous for the claypot crab rice, so we gave it a try! :D Food there wasn't that bad, besides the flaming chicken as it was hard as a rock! :O A little disappointed. Sigh.



The famous claypot crab rice. 



Headed to a factory outlet place to shop, but meh.. things there were so damn expensive! A dress for 59 bucks when you can get it from Sg.Wang for RM25! Mad expensive. Came out with empty hands! 

KONON. :P

Headed back to the apartment to chill and then there comes our gambling session till 3AM! :D MADNESS. This pretty much sums up my day two's dinner post and it's time to hit the sack. Trust me, I'm here wiping off my tears while updating this post. 

STAY TUNE FOR THIRD DAY, PEEPS! :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment