Instagram

Monday, September 16, 2013

What I've Been Up to Lately

Hola readers! Life has never been that good for quite some time, and I really enjoyed myself with the bunch before they left for UK to further their studies.

#1 Celebrated the bff's 21st Birthday
*will blog more about it later*

#2 Celebrated Jesslyn's 22nd Birthday at El-Cerdo.

#3 Hitting the club after so long. Photo courtesy of Zouk KL.

#4 Surprised Berlin at his house for his 21st Birthday

#5 Spending alot on cosmetics lately because of uni and getting myself 
prepared for the corporate world. T_____T 

#6 Busy with my business. 
Feel free to drop by Oh-Fashioness for affordable and trendy pieces! :) Show us some support ya!
Or, you can follow our instagram - Ohfashioness

#7 Drove all the way up to Genting to enjoy the cool breeze
because we're bored. 


#8 Sent off my sister from another mother off as she'll be furthering her 
studies in UK. T____T 

#9 And also, the best bro! Furthering his studies in UK too. 
T______T 

Well, I guess that's what I've been up to lately, besides getting my ass back to university. Sigh. Here comes the hectic life. 

Anyway, have a good holiday! And Happy Malaysia Day to all Malaysians! xx 








No comments:

Post a Comment