Instagram

Friday, January 4, 2013

Wondermama @ Bangsar Village

Heard of Wondermama from others for so many times and read about this restaurant from various blogs, and yesterday I finally gave it a try.


Wondermama serves all sort of food such as pizza, pasta, noodles, korean and others. Of course for a pasta lover like yours truly, I definitely ordered pasta. :D So, don't have to make a wild guess about what I ordered ok. :D 

Ice Lemon Tea xx Pamelo Tea


Seafood Pasta 2.0 for myself :) 

Carbonara for my date of the night. 

Overall, the food and drinks are quite ok I would say, but its a little pricy. I would rate 6/10 for this restaurant based on what I ordered. Oh well, maybe there are some other food which taste really good, but I didn't order, so yeah that's why I said I rate based on my order. :3 Done with dinner and then its time to camwhore, since the ambience there is pretty nice. 

And in case you wonder who's my date of the night, here SHE is. :D 

Karrman le bitch :D 



Dropped by Artisan Cafe for ice cream since we forgot about the popsicles served in Wondermama. So, the last polka to fulfill our cravings. T____________T 



Me enjoying my Horlicks Ice cream :3

US GIRLS

Ending this post with my OOTD photo. *sorry, I'm vain like that* 

Lace Top : I forgot from where
High Waisted Shorts : Cotton On
Sandals : Aldo
Spiky Bracelet : Rarebitsss

xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment