Instagram

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Road Trip Down to Malacca

Headed down to Malacca last Thursday with le mummy and grand-aunt since my grandaunt is from Singapore, so we decided to bring her down to Malacca for a day trip. I was so excited when my mum told me we'll be heading down to Malacca, because I'd been craving for the durian ice kacang ever since the last trip to Malacca! *drools

Headed straight to Jongker 88 because they're famous for their desserts and their noodles and the queue there is usually very long, especially weekends and holidays. Thank God the day I went was a weekday, and surprisingly the queue wasn't that long. Managed to get my desserts within 10 minutes. :3 But then 10 minutes also consider quite long already for impatient people like me. :D


Durian Ice Kacang 

Took the first scoop, and I was like..


Tell me where to find such delicious ice kacang in KL! 

Sago Gula Melaka

Sea coconut ice kacang


Us enjoying our desserts. 

Mingled around Jongker Street after desserts, as usual since Jongker Street is one of the tourist attraction spot. :D Which means more 'picture-time' moments. :) 

To prove that I was at Jongker Street. :P


MUM-STER!
So many cute and unique stuffs along Jongker Street, which you couldn't get in KL.
Frankly speaking, I was so damn tempted to buy that Starbucks stool home, 
but my mum said NO. #fml

Had chicken rice for lunch. Not the best, but we're starving.
So, we just simply dropped by this restaurant to fill our tummies. :/

Yummy Onde-onde

Dropped by Casa Del Rio after lunch, because I wanted to show my mum the most expensive hotel in Malacca and of course, to use their washroom. :O

On the way to Casa Del Rio..

Fountain located at the lobby of Casa Del Rio. 

The reason why I wanna use the Casa Del Rio's toilet. ;) 
Tell me, who wouldn't wanna use this! 

Since the weather that day wasn't that hot and it was a little windy..
JUMP SHOT TIME.
Sorry, I know this photo very unglam and disturbing. T______T


Headed to the famous 'Red Church' for more photo taking session..but the crowd there seriously boleh bunuh saya. :( Was actually very reluctant to go there, because we have to walk quite a distant there and I was so tired that time, I just couldn't feel my legs anymore. Sigh. Shall do more exercise instead of rotting at home doing nothing. 


Trishaws at Christ Church Malacca. 
Wanted to ride this back to our carpark, but confirm it will cost me a bomb. 
So, I decided to walk back. Ok, I know I very stingy. :( 

Left Malacca after visiting Christ Church Malacca, and then headed back to KL. It was a fun day yet tiring day, I would say. Wouldn't mind coming back here again, but of course not so soon because the weather in Malacca seriously damn hot, as if I'm walking around a volcano. I aint puteri lilin ok?! 

THAT'S ALL FOR MY MALACCA POST! 

Have a great day ahead, peeps! :D 
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment