Instagram

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lunch Date @ Nutmeg, Bangsar Village II

Hi peeps! 

Last Friday was a pretty productive day for me, I would say. Dated my cousin sister at Nutmeg, Bangsar since we both don't have class on that day itself. Well, I've no class on every Friday by the way. Heard about this restaurant from a few friends and I also read some reviews about this restaurant, so I was telling myself, 'why not give it a try?'.

Was contemplating whether to give it a try or not because some reviews stated that it's not that good; but there were also some reviews which say it tastes good. pfft 


The ambiance of Nutmeg is pretty relaxing and cool, maybe due to the lighting? I kinda like dining in restaurant with such calm lighting. :D

Now you know what I mean

While waiting for our food... SELFIES! 



Ordered their Nutmeg big breakfast for lunch brunch which costs RM28++. Chose breakfast meal instead of their main course for lunch, because that was my first meal of the day and I used to wake up late all the time, provided I've no class on that day. Anyway, their big breakfast comes with 2 eggs with any style (I chose poached eggs), lamb sausage, confit mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, a choice of fried cheese macaroni, house cured salted beef or salmon and toast. 

OM NOM NOM NOMSSSS...

We both ordered the same thing because we don't know what to eat. Provided I was thinking about their big breakfast all the time. I don't know why I just love big breakfasts. :D Back to this big breakfast, it was pretty filling actually. Never under-estimate them. LOL. Taste wise, I would say they taste good, but not as good as what I expected. Hmm..still prefer Antipodean's big breakfast as they're tastier and also cheaper. :D 



Went for some window shopping after our meals around Bangsar Village and also those shops outside the mall. Headed back to the cousin's place after that once we're done with our window shop. DUH? Need more to say? PHOTO TIME! :D Memang typical vain pots. 

WOAH. LOOK AT THOSE WRINKLES ON MY FOREHEAD. 
MEMANG SUDAH TUA T_____T 

And then we get vainer and vainer..


OKAY. I know you'll probably be like 'duh. how vain can they be?' Maybe I shall upload something better instead of us making funny faces. 


Ending this post with my OOTD/LOTD/COTD. whatever you call it. 

WOW! FATSSSS.

Denim Vest: Oh-Fashioness
Pink Top: Nichii
Shorts: Guess
Pumps: Topshop 

Signing off. xx












No comments:

Post a Comment