Instagram

Saturday, October 12, 2013

KaryanC's 21st Birthday Dinner @ Teeq, Lot 10.

Supposed to be doing my law assignments, but here I am blogging because I need a break from my assignment. T__T and this post should be up earlier, but I procrastinate too much, so yeah..

Anyway, was invited to the bestie, KaryanC's 21st birthday dinner at Teeq a month two months back (almost two months). I know I'm such a lazy bump for blogging about this after two months of the actual event. Back to the topic, uhm..yeah. Can't believe my friends are all turning 21 one by one, and they're all legal now, except me. pfft. Can't wait to turn 21, but sometimes I wish I can be young all the time because having the number 2 in front of the age makes me feel ten times older. wtf


Chilled around and dinner was served. We started of with the appetizer, if I'm not mistaken I think it was creamy mushroom soup. 


And then main course, which we're given choices from seven or six main dishes. So, you can either go for pastas, burgers or chicken chop. :) Obviously, I'd go for pasta. :D

What I had for dinner during the event. :) 
Can't remember the name of this.

Free flow mocktails. 

Chilled after dinner and of course, bonding a little with the friends. Best thing ever, photo time while waiting for the cake to be served for the birthday girl. :D 

Yours truly and Mic, while waiting for our food to be served.

Here comes the birthday girl. :D

And then, HERE COMES THE PRETTY CAKE! 





We're all busy taking photos of the birthday girl and her little pink birthday cake. And obviously, we took turns to snap photo with her. Now, ready for more photos? By more, I really mean MORE! 

LE SHISHA HUNTERS and the birthday girl. 


And then more pictures with the friends.. 


Vittoria, Tiffany and Lucas

Berlin, Daniel, KaryanC and KeeMeng

I looked like a freaking giant. T___T

Girlfriends! 

After the party, we then headed to somewhere nearby to have our typical shisha time. In a nutshell, the event itself was fun and I'm sure all of us had a great time during the party. :) Last but not least, thanks so much for inviting us and hope you had a great time during the party too! Once again, 

Happy 21st Birthday, babe! 

Signing off this post with my ootd pic for the night, LOL.


xx




No comments:

Post a Comment