Instagram

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nights of Fright @ Sunway Lagoon

Halloween is around the corner! I bet most of you are aware of that, don't you?


Was invited by a friend of mine to a Halloween event organised by Sunway Lagoon on Friday night, and I brought along two of my high school classmates since I'd extra passes for the event. The event was called "Nights of Fright' which was also known as Festive of Fear too!

Oh, there will be scary characters walking around the theme park and the entire theme park was decorated with all sorts of Halloween decorations, from pumpkins, to skulls to graves. During the event, magic shows were shown and certain amusement park rides operated till late night! :D BEST THING EVER! Well, at least there's something else to backup if the event is boring.


This scary looking pumpkin greeted us at the entrance of the theme park. 

Even those who worked at the ticket checkpoint painted their faces with fake bloods and wounds. They reminded me of hooligans. Trust me, they really looked like those sakais. We mingled around the theme park, and suddenly I was dragged along to play the Pirate ship by Francis and Karrman. I chickened out in the end, because I was afraid that I'll barf after the ride, and I wouldn't want my chilli panmee to fly all over the place. PLUS THAT STUPID SHIP GOES 360 DEGREES!!! 

I kept telling Karrman that I don't wanna die up there, I haven't graduate from my degree and I haven't get to meet the love of my life. T_____T But, *laughs* Karrman chicken out in the end too, only Francis went for the ride. MAN SIAL! 

Some of the horror characters. 

During the event, I only went for three rides. wtf I had fun playing with the flying dinosaur, and it seems to be funner during the night! Got to enjoy the cool breeze and it made me felt like I'll hit the tree beside without me noticing. In addition, we went for the rapid ride which was fun too, despite the fact that our pants got wet after the ride. It looked like we just peed in our pants. :O The best ride during the event, was the water slide, which we have to sit on a float and HERE WE GO!! My heart skipped a beat while we're going all the way down. SHIOK SIAL. 

Yours truly trying out that witch hat.

We even entered the mummy house which was pretty scary because those stupid mummys appeared from no where, and they will hold you for God knows why! Screamed my lungs out as it was pitch dark, and I can't see shit. Karrman's slipper torn after the mummy house, thanks to the Malay girl in front of us for stepping on her slipper. -.- 

Nothing much left to do later, but it doesn't mean that it's the end of the event. OF COURSE, IT'S PICTURE TIME!!! I'm gonna spam the remaining of this post with photos I took during the event. Sorry for the poor quality, because all photos were taken using our iPhones. Definitely feeling regret for not bringing my camera. *knocks head on the wall*

#1 SAW 

#2 JOKER

#3 WITCH 

#4 Pregnant lady and her retarded looking kid.


#5 Annabelle doll from Conjuring

#6 The stupid guy with the smelly chain-saw! 

I'm not gonna post everything here because I don't wanna bored you guys with my selfies. :P Anyway, overall I had a fun night spent at the theme park and I'm definitely looking forward to the next Halloween event. Well, I hope they come out with scarier characters! :D Last but not least, thank you for the passes once again (you know who you are). 

Signing off with a group pic of us, courtesy of Sunway Lagoon! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN ADVANCE!!! 

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment