Instagram

Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's Faster Than What I Expected

Aloha, readers!

Just look at how time flies, it's already the second last month of the year! Few days back, I was jotting down my assignments' due date on my calendar, and it suddenly reminded me of my convocation for my diploma. Well, it's been a year! Just look how fast time flies. :O

This was taken exactly a year ago!

I really miss those days back in diploma. The bunch of friends, doing silly and crazy things together in class. I still remember we stole one of the final exam's question mark and start cheating. Yes, we're that crazy. :D And now, we're on different pathways. Some of us are still studying either local or overseas, some are working. Damn. Feeling a little emotional right now. T_____T  Oh look, back then I had my long locks, and one day my backside got itchy I decided to cut my hair short. wtf Regret sial. 

Well, as the title of this post says it all. Time really does fly pass very fast. Can't believe we're all in our final semester now and we're going for our internship real soon. It feels like I just done my internship for diploma not long ago, and now here I'm doing it again for my degree. Sigh. But for now, I pray that Nuffnang would accept me and of course, let me pass my interview. Keeping my fingers cross for now, and do bless me, Heavenly Father! 

I'm currently on my semester break, and I have tons of work to do. But again, due to my laziness and my procrastination level of 10000000000, I did nothing during the break, besides shooting video (for assignment sake), but not those paper works. Kill me please! Been going out with the classmates lately, and look what we did..

Went bowling with the bunch! 
Jun, Joyce and Joevin. 
Lunch in Ikea with my ladies because we're all craving for meatballs.

Fun Running all the time with my friends.
We even fun run-ed while we're in Ikea! This is way too addictive.

Late night hookah and yamcha session.
YES! I KNOW WE LOOK GOOD IN HERE! 
SWAG YO!

Video shoot for our assignment, Burger Adventure! 
BTS - Joevin, the camera man and Bazli, the host.
mata too sepet. wtf

So, this is basically how I spent my one week of holiday. Instead of completing my work, I chose to go out and have fun. And now it seems that I'm running out time. Sigh. Hmm... I also spent my mid semester break heading back to church to worship God, but this time with my classmates. Can't believe I'm dragging myself back to church after so long. But again, thank you Father for not giving up in me and still be with me all the time. Amen, Father! Somehow, it feels great to worship the Lord with friends, and maybe I shall join the fellowship in uni too. :/ 

ERMAGERD! I still can't believe it's coming to an end for this semester, which means final exam is around the corner. Way too fast! Well, I guess I shall pull up my socks and start mugging those previous lectures once I'm done with assignments! Anyway, hopefully we'll all do good in finals and pass this semester smoothly! :D 

Once again, have a great November y'all. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment