Instagram

Monday, December 30, 2013

Pre-Christmas Dinner with Unimates

MERRY CHRISTMAS READERS! I guess its now belated, supposed to blog about it on Christmas day itself, but laziness struck me.

After years of studying and now we're in our final year of degree provided the five of us got closer, so we decided to throw a dinner together for the sake of Christmas. Well, since Christmas is such a jolly festival, so why not? Joyce was the planner of this celebration, actually it wasn't really a celebration. It was just a simple dinner for the five of us, more of a chit-chat and photo taking night. LOL. Again, girls being girls. Oh wait, there was one guy. :P

So, we had our dinner at Vin's TTDI. But before that, Mic and myself went for coffee while waiting for the others to reach. Lately, I'd been craving for coffee, maybe because I used to stay up late for exams.

My all time favourite, Mocha.

and my coffee/selca/talk cock kaki. - Mic Liew

Headed back to Vin's later on and here are we ordered. :) 

 Some chicken thingy 

 Marinara Seafood Pasta 

Portuguese Baked Chicken

Fettucini Carbonara 

Pizza

Food tasted awesome and we're all pretty full afterthat. Chilled a little while after dinner, more chit-chat and more PHOTO SESSION! :D 

So, these are my dates for the night...

Jun / Mic Liew

Joyce / Taijoe

And here's a pic of myself. LOL
Die die also must upload my selfie :P 

Ended the night with some bonding session, before we headed to our own second rounds. Mic and myself then dropped by Caffeness to meet up with our friends, whereas the others went for their drinking session at Taijoe's place. But, of course..we took tons of photos before we bounced. 

Us girls. I think I was saying something, and Mic seemed to be
very interested. wtf 

Ladies..

Me and church buddies! 
New Year Resolution : Attend church service more often and stop slacking :) 

I've no idea why the heck we ended up sitting outside the restaurant.. 

Girlfriends 

AND OF COURSE, GROUP PHOTO TIME! How can we miss out that shit! 

Us with our stupid faces. 
Sorry ignore my face! I know it might be very disturbing. Maruah gone lah dei. 

Another one outside the restaurant. 
Look at my face, round to the max! Time to lose my weight already. T______T

I guess I had a great time with these silly faces and Christmas dinner was definitely an awesome one! Thank you so much for the laughter you guys brought me, and be there for each other all the time, peeps. :) Definitely look forward to our Christmas dinner for year 2014. WOOHOO!! 

In terms of food, I personally think they serve really good food although their service was pretty slow. Or maybe we're hungry. Well, I think you guys should give them a try! :D 

HAHAHA! My boring ootd shot. 

Denim Vest : Oh-Fashioness
Maxi Dress : I forgot where LOL
Bag : Longchamp
Sandals : Aldo 
Accessories: Pandora/ Techno Marine

P/s: Sorry for the low quality photos. Photos are all taken with our phones. LOL 






No comments:

Post a Comment