Instagram

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

21st Birthday!

The title says it all. LOL And yes I know I shall update my post before the arrival of 2014, but yours truly here is way too lazy (as usual) and I just don't have the mojo to update.

Sigh.

Can't believe I'm turning 22 this year. Just turned 21 less a month back and here I am one step nearer to 22! GEEZ. Time, you seriously gotta slow down. Oh well, to make myself feel better I shall live in denial. LOL Keep telling myself that I'm still 21, unless I reach 3/12/2014. So, spare me. 

Had a simple birthday lunch with the usual bunch at Three Little Pigs and A Big Bad Wolf, Bangsar Village. Never really plan what I wanna do on my birthday, because final exam was so near to my birthday, like maybe 6 days later? So, just a simple makan session. Well, kinda enjoy those chilling ambiances more than those real pack ones lately, I don't know why. It's probably a sign of ageing. wtf

SO THIS RESTAURANT IT IS! Since they're pretty quiet in the afternoons. :)



It was our first try and we just simply order whatever that came across our minds. Don't bother looking at the reviews on foursquare too! Well, heard tons of comments about this restaurant and finally got to give it a try.

Jean's Big Breakfast.

The Wolf's Favourite 
To be frank, this ain't that good. A little tasteless.

Kee Meng's don't know what sandwich. LOL
Sorry, I suck at remembering food names.

PPC's Baked Eggs.
The portion is so god damn filling, he ended up dabao it 
for his dinner. LOL 

Food wise, overall I think 5/10. A little dissapointed though, expect their food to be really delicious since I heard so many good reviews about them, but meh. :/ We're all so stuffed after our meals, and I had class later on after my lunch date with the bunch. Trust me, I wanted to skip class badly because the boys were discussing whether to drop by Publika for coffee or not. Sigh, been addicted to caffeine lately. Look what degree life has made me! pfft. 

The guys were busy chatting and us girls, *winks* WHAT ELSE BRO? SELFIE LOR! Jean even brought her external fish eye lens and wide angle lens out. WIN LIAO LOR JEAN! 

My nen nen pokz/ Kee Meng
Don't get be wrong, by nen nen pokz I don't meant nipples or something. 
It's just that our group chat name on Whatsapp is nen nen pokz. 
Sadly, another NNP of mine couldn't make it for lunch. T___T MIC, Y U NO COME!

Me and Jean. 
Still remember that both of us spammed Kee Meng's new Note 3
with our selfies. Sigh what to do? New phone ma. :P
Provided the phone has this beauty effect which makes us look fair. :)

All of us with Jean's fish eye lens. 

Later on when I was busy chatting, the bunch of waiters and waitress suddenly came to our table with a slice of red velvet that they ordered earlier. Was a little shocked but still thanks for making my birthday a memorable one. T___T Still remember this Kevin said 'Birthday must have cake one mar.' LOL!

Me and my cake. LOL
Those of you who follow my Instagram definitely would have seen this pic. 
HAHA! Just gonna re-upload here again. :P

It took us quite some time to finish the cake even though it's just a slice because we're all so full and the cake doesn't taste good. :/ Of course, we finished it lah in the end. :D 

MORE PHOTOS OF US...

AND MORE. 

My hunters. lol

xx

Other that the lunch date with my shisha hunters, my unimates did surprise me too. 

It started off with Jun whatsapping me the whole night. She was so damn random as normally she doesn't whatsapp me and ask about my whereabouts. I did ask her why keep asking me for my whereabouts, but all she answered was ' I ASK ONLY MA!' LOL.

Then when the clock stroked 12am I received a call from Joyce asking me out for yamcha as usual. So I thought, why not. Was pretty touch the night cause when I walked out from my house, I saw Joevin and Jun with the cake lighted up with candles outside my house. Damn. I still can recall that three of them stood under the rain while waiting for me. T_________T EH, WHY YOU ALL SO ZIBER ONE AH. MUST MAKE PEOPLE GAM DOONG ONE WOR! 

Me with the birthday cake they got me. 

Thanks for the birthday surprise guys! 


SELFIE TIME WITH THE NYANYUKS. 

Really had a great 21st birthday and thanks all of you for the surprises, the lunch and even the presents. T__T Thanks those who wished me via Facebook/ Twitter too man! Feel so thankful to have all of you around, and I really did enjoy my 21st birthday with you guys. 

I don't know what to say, but once again THANK YOU YO! 


AND.... I'M FINALLY 21! LEGAL FOR EVERYTHING. FTW!












No comments:

Post a Comment